I made my fella a bow-tie and some skinny ties, as believe it or not he wanted a tie to match a dress I'm wearing to a wedding on the 14th! I was all astonishment!
|I'll do a post on the ties after he gets them:)|
1. Caroline from a blog Made Vibrant has wonderful *FREE* printable valentines cards
2. Amanda on Paper and Stitch has instructions on making Heart Shaped Peppermint patties
3. Vanessa on V and Co tells you how to make a gorgeous French Knot Heart Pincushion
4. Kate from Sew Kate Sew has a little how-to for gorgeous Animal Pun Valentines cards
5. On Sew Mama Sew there's an easy DIY for Sewn Valentines day cards