- Pretty Pictures:This is so so so pretty - floral much?
- New Patterns: So this might not be chronologically new - but its new for me! Another pattern win for Jen Beeman of Grainline studios, now I just need to wait for some warmer weather.
- Clever Hack: In true Tilly and the Buttons styling, a clever hack for adding a bow to the back of the Nettie pattern - Its ridiculous how amazing that pattern is already.
- Inspiring article: this article was so nicely constructed, even if depressing!
- Blogger creations: Tasha from By Gum By Golly with an amazingly beautiful dress AND cardigan! Inspiring stuff!
- Current projects: You guessed it, I made a Nettie body suit this week!
- Recipes to try: It was suggested I try making Irish soda bread from a colleague at work, as I always seem to kill off my sourdough culture!
- Locally made: Made590 is a newly discovered gem (for me! I know its been around for yonks!) - Loving their gorgeous fabrics!
Thursday, 24 July 2014
I thought I might make this a regular post, I seem to spend so much time looking at amazing creations and inspiring articles that I should share them:)